Script
On December 1-7 my group and I created our script.
The storyline of our film is about 3 girls, Sarah, Ally, and Ashley, who are all best friends and find out that Patty, the creepy girl who followed Ally home from a basketball game, moved in next door. Patty is obsessed with Ally and wants to ruin her perfect life. Her plan to do this is to kidnap Sarah as she is leaving Ally's house.
I created the script with help from my team members. Rachel helped me with the storyline of our script as I typed it onto my computer. I fixed up our original script to match what an actual script looks like. I took part in writing in descriptions of our characters and when and where our scenes took place. Once we had our film completed, I watched it and fixed some of the characters lines since they were not word-for-word.





Comments
Post a Comment