Project Selection-My Decision

I have chosen to do the film project because I feel it is the best option for me and I am more comfortable with the different varieties of camera shots and when to use them. Skills that I possess are some acting, camera shots and directing. I believe I can be a great director because I have good communication skills toward each member in my group and I can give them helpful tips on their acting and what they should do. I have chosen to do the film project with three other actresses who are very determined for our film to be a success, as do I. My group members each have a variety of skills that, all together, will make our film a success and the way we want it to turn out. Meredith, who will be the stalker, has great writing skills to form a script; Rachel, who is the main character, has good directing skills and choosing different locations for each scene; and Lauren, who plays Rachel's best friend, has good camera shot skills for the different camera shots that will be used for each scene. The genre of our film is going to be a thriller, where Meredith is obsessed with Rachel and her perfect life and ends up trying to destroy her life by killing her friends and killing Rachel. I am ecstatic to work with my team members and to film our movie for our AICE Media Studies Project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Target Audience Research- Get Out

Distribution Research- Get Out

Target Audience Research- A Quiet Place